How To Make Remote Control Car With Spy Smartphone CCTV Camera
Hello friends, today we going to learn how to make a remote control car with spy smartphone CCTV camera. There is a lot of DIY remote control car for different purposes this car is one of them. This car has a smartphone attached to its scissor lift.
We know that we can use a smartphone as CCTV camera using IP webcam which works with wifi. So here a smartphone use for recording or shooting purpose. There is a scissor lift also with a special mechanism to lift up and down the smartphone. Both the car and the lift are control by remote. We can record video capture photos of while driving the car by remote. We can easily find out missing things under the bed or we can run this car for security purposes. The interesting thing about this car is that we can use both cameras while driving using webcam settings. The car also moves 360 degrees.
The material’s required:-
- Five dual shaft gear motors. You can buy it from Amazon.
- Four dual shaft gear motor’s wheels.
- A cardboard sheet.
- A dual motor control RC board.
- An RC board which can control one motor.
- Some popsicle sticks.
- A long nut and bolt.
- A connector
- A smartphone.
- A glue gun with an extra glue stick.
- Two batteries.
- Long toothpicks
Making 4wd car
- Draw 26cm long and 15 cm wide diagram of a 4wd car chassis design on a cardboard sheet and cut it. You can increase or decrease the size of the wheel place according to the size of the wheel. Cut two chassis of the same size.
- Connect wires of dual motor control RC board to motors. Connect two motors in M1 of RC board and another two motors in M2.
- Connect the battery to the RC board.
- Place these motors, RC board, and battery on a chassis board. Glue these properly at their place according to the picture.
- Insert wheels in outer shaft of motors. Here I use bottle’s cap but you can use original wheels of dual shaft gear motor. You can buy these wheels from Amazon.
- Test this car with pressing remote if any problem just fixes it.
- Glue outer front cardboard piece.
- Glue another chassis on it.
Making scissor lift for a smartphone
- Connect wires of single motor control RC board to a dual shaft gear motor and a battery.
- Take a 15cm long and 9cm wide cardboard sheet and glue the motor, battery and RC board as shown in the picture.
- Open the screws of the connector and insert in the shaft of the motor and insert nut and screw it tightly.
- Take the bolt and a small piece of a popsicle stick and make a shaft as shown in the picture below.
- Insert it into the nut and make a support for the nut with some small popsicle sticks.
- Glue a popsicle stick at the end of the sheet. Glue two pairs of 5cm popsicle pieces which has holes for holding one part of the scissor lift.
- Drill three holes in six popsicle sticks as shown in the figure below.
- Take two 5.5cm small popsicle stick and drill two holes in each.
- Take five toothpicks of size 6cm each and start assembling scissor lift.
- Assemble the two small sticks at the second layer as shown in the figure above of scissor lift diagram.
- Cut small pieces of glue stick and insert at each end of toothpicks. It will hold the scissor tightly.
- Glue the smartphone at the top part of the scissor lift.
- Now the scissor lift with the smartphone is ready. Check it with pressing buttons of the remote. If it works properly go for next step or if any problem fixes it first.
- Now glue this lift on the top of the car.
- Install IP webcam app from play store.
- Set-up the settings in mobile as well as on site.
The Remote Control Car with spy Smartphone CCTV camera is now ready for use. Have fun with this robotic car.
I hope you like this amazing car. Feel free to comment here. If you have any questions, suggestions for me and ideas please share with me. Subscribe to our website and my youtube channel.